Enjoy military and government discounts at our San Diego hotel
Not everyone knows that San Diego serves as a hub for the nation’s largest concentration of military personnel, and we think this significant portion of the population deserves recognition. With that in mind, Kimpton Hotel Solamar offers Government Per Diem Rates (for government employees traveling on official business) as well as a Military Appreciation Rate for military personnel on leisure trips. The Military Appreciation Rate offers up to 20% off our Best Flexible Rate for US and Canadian active duty, veterans, retired military and family members (with valid ID).
Explore, indulge and reboot at our urban haven in San Diego’s popular Gaslamp Quarter. Guests love our rich décor, rooftop pool oasis, dining destination Jsix (a modern American restaurant) and Kimpton’s ever-attentive, personalized care. On top of those draws, soak up our San Diego hotel’s amenities:
- Our nightly hosted happy hour (featuring wine plus local brews) and complimentary morning coffee and tea
- Complimentary high-speed WiFi for IHG® Rewards Club members throughout the hotel during every stay
- The Terrace (featuring fire pits and private cabanas), the rooftop Shore Pool (exclusively for guests and heated year-round) and the Upper East bar
- Complimentary use of our on-site, 24-hour fitness center, in-room yoga mats and bicycles during your stay
- Pet-friendly amenities
- Luxury Atelier Bloem bath amenities and in-room spa services
Government with Breakfast
For the month of August, we’re offering complimentary continental breakfast for government employees traveling on official business, when you book the Government with Breakfast rate.