Soak Up Our Services and Amenities
Things are pretty chill in San Diego. To help you kick back and go with the flow, we have four-star services and amenities to attend to your every need. Our employees are a down-to-earth bunch and about as unpretentious as they come. It's because they genuinely care. And that's what makes staying with us so refreshing.
We keep you plugged in with complimentary WiFi for Kimpton InTouch loyalty members (signing up is quick and free, and you can do it at the Front Desk at check-in too). When you want to squeeze a workout into your schedule, turn to our fitness room featuring treadmills, recumbent bikes and even hula hoops (we're kids at heart). Return to our living room lobby at 5 p.m. when we pour complimentary local beer and cocktails and you can connect with fellow travelers. Your guestroom will always be a welcoming haven, and if all you want to do is curl up and relax we can arrange for an in-room massage.
Here's more about our services and amenities:
- Take one of Kimpton's custom designed PUBLIC bikes for a ride around town. Our hotel bikes are there for all of our guests to enjoy.
- It gives us peace of mind to know your body and mind's at peace. That's why we supply a yoga mat in every room, free of charge.
- InTouch members can "Raid the Bar", earn reward nights, get free WiFi, exclusive member offers, personalized stays and more. We're not shy about pouring on the perks. So what's stopping you? Join Now.
- Personalized room preferences and welcome amenities for Kimpton InTouch guest loyalty members
- Complimentary in-room wireless high-speed Internet access for Kimpton InTouch membership
- Hosted evening SoCal Hour with local cocktails and beer from 5-6 p.m. daily
- Complimentary organic morning coffee and tea service in our living room lobby
- Onsite full-service business center
- Full concierge and guest services staff
- Complimentary onsite fitness center
- Forgot It? We've Got It!" essential travel items
- Mind.Body.Spa in-room spa services
- 24-hour room service from the adjacent Jsix Restaurant
- Valet parking (on site, covered and secured)— $40 per night, and $20 per night for hybrid vehicles
- Pet-friendly accommodations — bring your furry companion with you
- Allergy-friendly guest rooms that are always pet free. Ask for one at the time of booking
- 100% non-smoking accommodations
- Check-in at 3 p.m.; checkout at noon